For over 100 years, cooks have been using J.R. Watkins gourmet ingredients in their kitchens.
Click here to order your Watkins products today!
(Family Features) Treat family, friends and co-workers to something they will all love this Valentine’s Day by making easy and impressive cookies. Start with your favorite roll-out cookie recipe or simply dress up store-bought ones by adding some simple details with icing.
From the cupids at Wilton, here are three ways to leave them smitten with sweets this Valentine’s Day:
For more fun and delicious Valentine’s Day recipes, baking tips and inspiration, visit www.wilton.com.
Stackable Ombre Heart Cookies
Each stacked cookie serves 1.
Scalloped Heart Cookies
Each cookie serves 1.
1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (Not evaporated milk)
1/2 cup lemon juice from concentrate
1 cup (1/2 pint) whipping cream, whipped until very stiff
1 (9-inch) baked pie crust or graham cracker crumb crust
1. In medium bowl, stir together Eagle Brand and lemon juice. Fold in whipped cream.
2. Pour into prepared pie crust. Chill 3 hours or until set.
Makes one (9-inch) pie
1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed milk
1 can evaporated milk
3 egg yolks
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Put all ingredients in ice cream maker bucket
2. Fill bucket up with whole milk
3. Leave 3 inches from top
Use old fashioned hand crank or electric ice cream maker with ice and rock salt in outer container. This is the richest ice cream ever!
1 cup of butter melted
2 cups of sugar
2 cups of flour
1. Cream sugar and butter
2. Add eggs, one at a time and mix before adding the other
3. Then add 2 cups of flour and mix
4. Pour in a greased and floured pan
5. Bake at 350 "TILL IT'S DONE" :)
You want it a tiny bit gooey in the middle so do not cook it as done as you would most cakes. It's the gooey part that makes it special. It's not dripping gooey, but "not quite done" Granny lived to be 101! This is the best cake ever!
Feed your family something simple and delicious like this Easy Tuna Casserole, loaded with vegetables, pasta and tuna for a filling meal that everyone can enjoy. In just a few easy steps, you’ll be able to please the entire family without spending hours in the kitchen – perfect for those busy weeknights when time isn’t on your side. Find more family recipes at culinary.net.
1 can of Rotel tomatoes (original)
1/2 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 can cream of chicken soup
2 cans diced chicken breast
1 teaspoon butter
8 oz Velveeta cheese - if you like it cheesier, you might want to use more
1. Sauté chicken in butter.
2. Drain liquid from Rotel and add Rotel, cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup and cut up Velveeta cheese to sautéed chicken. Cook slowly to melt cheese.
3. Cook spaghetti noodles separately and drain
4. Add the cooked spaghetti to the cheesy chicken mixture
Garlic bread goes great with this.